Best U.S. Towns For Owning A Beach House
Is anyone else getting the vacation itch? With the warmer temperatures and it officially being spring, I am ready to get out and travel! One of my favorite places to go to is the beach. Wouldn't it be fun to own a beach home? Turns out a lot of people have the same feeling as me. The report comes from Vacasa, a vacation rental management company. According to the article, "This year’s Best Places to Buy a Beach House report takes a look at the top waterfront vacation rental destinations where purchasing a second home has the sunniest outlook. It ranks destinations by cap rate, or yearly rate of return on investment, using both Vacasa’s proprietary and market data."
Check out the list of the best towns in the U.S. for owning a beach home!
Ranking Location Median Home Price
1. Gulf Shores, Alabama $402,904
2. Corolla, North Carolina $608,953
3. Navarre Beach, Florida $382,392
4. New Buffalo, Michigan $569,873
5. Daytona Beach, Florida $247,960
6. Galveston, Texas $340,559
7. Hatteras Island, North Carolina $482,447
8. Rockaway Beach, Oregon $384,152
9. Port St. Joe, Florida $360,721
10. Lahaina, Hawaii $725,000